Have experience in professional videography and filmmaking? Do you have a passion to tell the stories of Destiny Rescue, our activities, our rescued and restored young women, and those we work hard to prevent ever having to face sexual slavery, in a creative and informative style? The Destiny Rescue media team is looking for a videographer/film maker to help spread the word!
WHAT’S THE JOB, IN BRIEF?
As a Videographer/Filmmaker, you will handle a mixture of planning, shooting, editing and directing a variety of projects
WHAT DOES THE JOB INVOLVE?
- Filming, producing and editing a wide range of promotional material
- Maintaining a database of stock footage to be used in future video projects
- Possible travel with visiting teams to capture footage
- Collaborating with copywriters for scripting requirements
- Coordinating monthly video/photo shoots with staff
- Liaising with funding nations to understand needs and provide them with relevant promo videos
- Fulfilling any other general duties deemed appropriate by senior management
WHERE IS THIS ROLE BASED?
You will be based in Chiang Rai, Thailand or Phnom Penh, Cambodia
WHAT’S THE MINIMUM TIME COMMITMENT?
We ask that all volunteers commit to working with us for a minimum of two years.
HOW MANY HOURS PER WEEK?
This role is full-time, working 40 hours/week